Nib: Medium Steel
Sheaffer Prelude, Blue lacquer with black trim Special pads on gripping section provide extended writing comfort.
Modern Sheaffer Ink Cartridges / fill
- Unscrew the barrel from the grip that holds the nib. Unscrewing this part exposes the empty cartridge attached to the grip.
- Put the colour less end of the cartridge into the grip. This is done by pushing firmly the grip until it produces an audible click. This means that the cartridge already sticks to the grip.
- Screw in the barrel, and cap the pen.
- Shake the pen downward for a few times to make the ink flow down into the feed.
- Prime the newly replaced ink cartridge by rubbing a smooth napkin on the top of the nib to make the ink flow.